Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snowy Night At Tanglin Mall.

15/December/2009



This is Tanglin Mall. We were going to join other people for the foam party .


The foam party had just started. Is the scenery nice? I think it was beautiful. It was snowing very heavily, we were cold.








This is our group photo. We were very happy, it was so fun.















We were in a rocket.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0
blast off!!!!!!!!!!





Bubbles bubbles everywhere. Oh no ! I was going to drown .......... whew! Luckily I can swim, if not i will be drown forever.


























This is me! I look so bitter right? You know why? Because my lips crack.















This is my mother and me.











After the foam party, we went Orchard Road to see the christmas lightings and took many nice photographs.

Can you spot me?


Then we went to eat supper. All thanks to Auntie Janet. She gave us a treat. After the food we went home.

It was a lovely evening. I wished that I could one day enjoyed the real White Christmas somewhere.

No comments: