Monday, November 23, 2009

First Day Of Holiday

21/11/09

P1 Orientation

I was called to go to school to help the teachers for the P1 orientation. I felt that they are very cute and smart and noisy too. One of the child in 1/5 cried, he didn't want to talk. I think that he missed his parents, he was very shy too. I felt very proud of them because in my P1 orientation my class was very noisy. I remembered during my P1 orientation , I was very shy too. A reporter took a pictured of me using the interactive whiteboard and published in the newspaper. I was being called by Miss Lim to go up on stage to talked about how I felt about my school. As usual I talked about computer lesson and online games. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! =)

IBM Family Day

Before I tell you about my IBM Family day trip I need to thank Auntie Velene for arranging the trip for us. When we got there, we saw Jeremy, a famous magician.

We were very happy. He even pull a red ball out of my waterbottle pouch. I was surprised. He even use string and cards to do magic too. He told us that he had practised for twenty years but we didn't believe him. He also said that all magic are not real they are just illusion.


It had been raining every day, and the place was very muddy. There were many food and games stalls and we were having fun.

We played train
and
Wii Sport, they were very fun.


We even ate Ice-cream and made bookmarks. I even made 1 for Mrs Ang.
















We also do air brush tatoo and hand painting. Didn't I look nice?








Our favourite magician, Jeremy Peh performed on stage and my friend, Rachel was selected to be on stage to perform with him.


The most exciting moment was the lucky draw. Rachel's mother, Auntie Velene won the first prize. We were cheering for her and we were very happy.

After the event, we went to the toilet to wash our muddy legs. Rachel's father help us to wash our legs. This was a lucky day for Rachel. First she was selected to perform on stage with Jeremy, then her mom won the first prize.

All of them came to my house for dinner, and we played and watched video. It was a fun-filled day for all of us.

No comments: